Hello, bonjour, hola and so on!
My name is Laura, I’m a working-from-home Mum living by the beautiful sea.
My creative outlet used to be editing photos for Tumblr (remember those days?) but in 2013 I was offered a job in marketing for a small business that allowed me to travel and work from anywhere. So, I quit my London job and decided to start a REAL blog discussing our travels around USA, Canada and Europe.
In 2017, I took a long hiatus from blogging and started up again in 2019. But I felt as if I needed to change things up a bit (which I do quite often). That is when I created this little corner of the internet where I can share anything and everything related to my interests, travel, motherhood and everything in between. I occasionally have a few guest writers (mostly my sister, Amy) to mix things up a little.
You can see more of my daily goings-on over on Instagram!
SOME FACTS ABOUT ME
- I love Disney, Harry Potter, gangster movies and Old Hollywood film.
- I support the LA Lakers NBA Basketball team.
- I listen to the Hamilton soundtrack almost daily.
- I’m a Hufflepuff which is good because I love mustard yellow, so that’s nice.
- I am a HUGE fan of true crime.
- My wardrobe consists of t-shirts and jeans. That’s about it.
- I work for our small family business which runs health and safety courses and benefits for customers. It’s not crazy fun but it’s flexible and allows me to do what I need to.
- I have 5 tattoos… The Moulin Rouge windmill and Disney castle on my wrists, the Beauty and the Beast rose and The Deathly Hallows on my ribs and the symbol of the Rebel Alliance from Star Wars on my upper back.
- I change my mind on stuff monthly. One moment I’ll be obsessed with fitness, the next I will want to live off burgers and fries forever.
- I have a crappy past which has caused me to suffer from depression and anxiety but most of the time I’m a very happy person.